Reflections
Even though I blog pretty often, I still have some problems here and there while doing this assignment. Well probably due to the fact that I am actually using blogspot to do this weblog. Probably should have just used other blog site like Livejournal or Multiply. I even had problems creating my blog as there was nowhere where I could type in my title. I had no choice but to delete my whole blog and start again as the other blog where I normally blog on has a title. Well I would not say that I am an IT savvy person.
For this particular assignment, I did not use Microsoft Words to draft it as it was more like a habit when I blog, I just type my post directly into the blog. Which after finishing, I realise was a HUGE mistake for not typing it in Microsoft first. Reason being, in blogspot, you cannot cut and paste. Secondly there is no word count function for you. Worst that could happen to me was I had a post all type out, clicked the preview button, however 3/4 of the post was missing!!! I had no choice but to re-type my post again!
For the review, I had chosen Reading 8 and Reading 11. Why these 2? Reading 8 because it has taught me the important points to take note when doing a print. As for podcast, it was something I had never tried doing however I have been listening to podcast by Mr Brown- also a famous local blogger in Singapore.
Though I have also been using blogspot for my other blog, I have not really play around with the different functions. Well I finally managed to link up the websites! The preview was also a good function as it allows you to see how your blog look, it is just like what was mentioned in Reading 8 where one of the points was Examining proofs.
For this particular assignment, I did not use Microsoft Words to draft it as it was more like a habit when I blog, I just type my post directly into the blog. Which after finishing, I realise was a HUGE mistake for not typing it in Microsoft first. Reason being, in blogspot, you cannot cut and paste. Secondly there is no word count function for you. Worst that could happen to me was I had a post all type out, clicked the preview button, however 3/4 of the post was missing!!! I had no choice but to re-type my post again!
For the review, I had chosen Reading 8 and Reading 11. Why these 2? Reading 8 because it has taught me the important points to take note when doing a print. As for podcast, it was something I had never tried doing however I have been listening to podcast by Mr Brown- also a famous local blogger in Singapore.
Though I have also been using blogspot for my other blog, I have not really play around with the different functions. Well I finally managed to link up the websites! The preview was also a good function as it allows you to see how your blog look, it is just like what was mentioned in Reading 8 where one of the points was Examining proofs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home